Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hooters Card

tag
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Hooters Card

onmyway3161 wrote:
I decided to apply for the Carnival Sea Miles today and was approved instantly online for that card too. Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by onmyway3161 on 06-17-2007 05:00 PM

You should be able about to get the Juniper US Air as well.. If you apply today it probably won't cost you another Inq. Good luck.
Message 11 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is what I was banking on, so I applied for the US Air right after applying for the Carnival Sea Miles but I checked my TC report and they did a hard pull on my TU twice. By the way the US Air app is under review.
Message 12 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also got the 7-10 day message...but received my Hooters card yesterday....with a 1000.00 CL. YEAHHH!!! I may just go to Hooters tommorrow night and celebrate..lol...although I will be paying cash!! lol
Message 13 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Hooters card is kind of on the back burner, as I have other cards I use a lot more. But when I do pull it out it invokes nervous giggles every time from the person taking the payment. How many credit cards can do that? Worth the price of admission alone!
Message 14 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree people do get a kick out of seeing the owl on the card. BTW I was approved instantly online for the carnival sea miles as well.

Message Edited by LadyFICO on 06-23-2007 06:21 AM
Message 15 of 53
2anewu
Regular Contributor

So, is it safe for me to say that all off these cards pull TU? Just want to make sure before I apply next month. Thanks!
Message 16 of 53
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

2anewu wrote:
So, is it safe for me to say that all off these cards pull TU? Just want to make sure before I apply next month. Thanks!

Hooters, yes. Juniper\Barclays is TU only most of the time. But they have been known to pull EX as well.
Message 17 of 53
2anewu
Regular Contributor

Great, I am waiting to apply as soon as my credit card updates and some other things. I am planning to apply for WAMU, Delta skymile(if TU), and Juniper or ----well I forgot the others that pull TU but I have them written down. Thanks!
Message 18 of 53
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

2anewu wrote:
Great, I am waiting to apply as soon as my credit card updates and some other things. I am planning to apply for WAMU, Delta skymile(if TU), and Juniper or ----well I forgot the others that pull TU but I have them written down. Thanks!

Good luck!
Message 19 of 53
golfmomfor3
New Contributor

Tuscani-

Recvd Hooters for $3k with 29% apr - do they reconsider apr if asked when activating?
Message 20 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.