Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hooters website freezing

tag
kwinky13
Valued Member

Hooters website freezing

Well I am new to this board but a constant follower. I have been trying to fix my girlfriend's credit along with mine. Applied for Hooters with 607 TU and 601 TU. However, when we applied it froze up on the screen. So we called. Come to find out she had 6 different apps put through because of the computer freezing. They did only make it one inquiry though which is nice because I was pissed. Anyways, when we called they couldn't give any information on her app except asking her address and saying that something will be in the mail within 7-10 days. Anyone have this happen? I on the other hand had someone tell me that I was declined and then the next day that they were still processing it so who knows. lol

Thank you all, I love reading your success stories and even the failure stories because you all pick up everyone's spirit to keep them working on their credit! Smiley Happy

Hilton AMEX $3000 | NFCU Amex $15,000 | NFCU Flagship $31,000 | NFCU GoRewards $15,200 | PayPal MC $10,000 | USAA AMEX $6,000 | Citi Costco $8,000 | Discover $5,000 | Chase Southwest $4,500 | Chase World of Hyatt $10,000 | Overstock Store Card $23,150 | Express $5,000| Victoria Secret $4,9000 | Walmart Store Card $6,000 | Ashley Furniture $10,000 | Living Spaces $7,500 | PenFed $15,000 | Citi Double Cash $9,500 | CapitalOne SavorOne $10,000 | Target $2,000 | Amex BlueCard $10,000
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
pmany0324
Valued Member

Re: Hooters website freezing

This happened to me last week also.  After about the 4th attempt, I took it as a sign and left it alone.  So, I too, may have about 4 applications out there with them Smiley Indifferent I'll just have to wait and see what my mail brings me. Scared to call and hear the dreaded "Unfortunately ...."
Message 2 of 6
pmany0324
Valued Member

Just wanted to update everyone.  On Saturday I received a card from Hooters with a $500.00 limit, no annual fee.  I was estatic!  I checked my TU report and they pulled on 12/18/09.  I was shocked since I had applied in the summer and got a fat DENIED.  My TU score is also the lowest at 561, I just filed BK last year and am rebuilding process.  I will be good to my HOOTERS! Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 6
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@pmany0324 wrote:

Just wanted to update everyone.  On Saturday I received a card from Hooters with a $500.00 limit, no annual fee.  I was estatic!  I checked my TU report and they pulled on 12/18/09.  I was shocked since I had applied in the summer and got a fat DENIED.  My TU score is also the lowest at 561, I just filed BK last year and am rebuilding process.  I will be good to my HOOTERS! Smiley Wink

That no AF business might annoy a few other people.

Message 4 of 6
pmany0324
Valued Member

Smiley Indifferent, I might've of read it wrong, but I will check again.  I also got my new terms from a couple of accounts ie Jared, Cap one so I could be mistaken.I'll post after i get home tonight if I am wrong.  Sorry if i offended anyone.Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

The nature of the annoyance would be that Merrick/Hooters has been adding AF's to many existing accounts right now. Might bug some folks that they are doing that to their older/satisfactorily paid accounts while new accounts don't get the AF's.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.