SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Re: Hooters

I sure will rebound.
Message 11 of 63
golfmomfor3
New Contributor

Does Hooter's offer a 0% balance transfer or any promo?  Really cautious about applying for this card but would use for transfers to pay down cards that I don't want to do business with anymore!
Message 12 of 63
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

I just got this card and they don't offer a promo like that.  They will send conveniece checks for BT but it is treated as a cash advance at very high rate.
Message 13 of 63
golfmomfor3
New Contributor

If one receives this card/any card after applying but does not activate, does it show on credit report as approved account?
Message 14 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Mom's showed within days after applying with the $35 AF, even before she got the card in the mail so it wasn't even activated yet and was reporting.
Message 15 of 63
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Ok, so it's been 7 days since I applied for this card and I just got off the phone with a CCR.  She told me she had no record of the app.  What????  She said I could call back on Monday when the credit department is open and talk to them.  They better have an app on file because they sure pulled TU the day I applied. 
Message 16 of 63
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Called back today and was told that I should hear something in another 7-10 days.  I am sick of hearing 7-10 days.  Smiley Mad
Message 17 of 63
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Well, I am sitting here looking at my nice new plastic Hooters........................................Card.Smiley Very Happy

Came in the mail today with no AF and 5K@16.2%.

Message Edited by SpecFile on 09-13-2007 07:38 PM
Message 18 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

SpecFile wrote:
Well, I am sitting here looking at my nice new plastic Hooters........................................Card.Smiley Very Happy

Came in the mail today with no AF and 5K@16.2%.

Message Edited by SpecFile on 09-13-2007 07:38 PM

did you do like me and get one for the dw? that means mine came as a matched pair. although mine aren't as big (cl) as yours.Smiley Sad
Message 19 of 63
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

No sir.  Single Hooter.  DW not happy about the card. 
Message 20 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.