Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hooters

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hooters

SpecFile wrote:
No sir.  Single Hooter.  DW not happy about the card. 

sounds like you better scrap the starbucks first purchase model theory and by some ice (either for her or your head). hang in there, maybe even explain to her that since you have the card you can gain street credit w/other guys w/o having to actually hang out in places that "treat" women like that.Smiley Wink
Message 21 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I just received my hooters in the mail today... $1000 with $79 AF and 31.5%!!! I called right away and told them where to shove it. "Is the annual fee the main reason you want to cancel the card?" CSR asks me. And they would not budge, so I told them I'm just going to use my new, no AF $2K Amex instead.
Message 22 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

ChaoticKinesis wrote:
Well I just received my hooters in the mail today... $1000 with $79 AF and 31.5%!!! I called right away and told them where to shove it. "Is the annual fee the main reason you want to cancel the card?" CSR asks me. And they would not budge, so I told them I'm just going to use my new, no AF $2K Amex instead.

so did you cancel? congrats on the amex too!
Message 23 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Absolutely canceled! Sorry if that part wasn't clear but they must be kidding me if they think I need such a useless card. CSR actually told me that the card is excellent for building credit. I thanked her for the information and told her Amex is even better. ;-)
Message 24 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

don't blame you. i was hoping for a higher cl, but at least (thankfully) i didn't get the fee.
Message 25 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

ChaoticKinesis wrote:
Absolutely canceled! Sorry if that part wasn't clear but they must be kidding me if they think I need such a useless card. CSR actually told me that the card is excellent for building credit. I thanked her for the information and told her Amex is even better. ;-)

Now thats a smart credit shoper!!! Smiley Very Happy

Ask not what you can do for your cards but what your cards can do for you!!!!

Message 26 of 63
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Brammy wrote:

ChaoticKinesis wrote:

Now thats a smart credit shoper!!! Smiley Very Happy

Ask not what you can do for your cards but what your cards can do for you!!!!

Brammy for Pres. in 08'!Smiley Very Happy
Message 27 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

i second that spec,

Brammy in 08

I am happy the card was canceled!  What a joke!  WOW
Message 28 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL!!! Smiley Very Happy
Message 29 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

that was good Brammy!  I am stuck working from home today!  Darn car won't change gears.  I can't get it out of park.. Oh well

I am just happy to have ya'll to chat with!
Message 30 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.