Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hotels.com new Wells back door?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Hotels.com new Wells back door?

Is hotels.com going to be the next dillards back door into better wells?

easier to get?

my Dillard's Amex is still at $1k and haven't used it in years or asked for increase in years... so curious about this new pretty worth

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Hotels.com new Wells back door?

@Creditaddict wrote:

easier to get?

my Dillard's Amex is still at $1k and haven't used it in years or asked for increase in years... so curious about this new pretty worth

Is this something new with hotels.com and WF? There are so many hotels with bank backed credit cards. Just curious why you think this could be different?

Thanks

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

easier to get?

Is this something new with hotels.com and WF? There are so many hotels with bank backed credit cards. Just curious why you think this could be different?

Thanks

https://www.hotels.com/creditcard

Message 3 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

easier to get?

Doubtful.  This is just a different partnership to expand their current CC offerings.   If you notice, the Dillard's CC isn't even featured on the main WF page so I wouldn't read too much into thinking it's anything like Dillard's.

But, since you like adventures, give it a whirl and report back 😁

Message 4 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

easier to get?

Thanks

@Jnbmom, there was a discussion about it on here in Sept (I was late to the party 😜).

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Hotels-com-Visa-Rewards-Card-by-Wells-Fargo/m-p/613484...

Message 5 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

easier to get?

Doubtful.  This is just a different partnership to expand their current CC offerings.   If you notice, the Dillard's CC isn't even featured on the main WF page so I wouldn't read too much into thinking it's anything like Dillard's.

But, since you like adventures, give it a whirl and report back 😁

LOL!!

Message 6 of 7
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for mentioning the Dillards. I have their Amex version and haven’t used it in a while so this served as a reminder.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.