Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Household Bank luv button

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Household Bank luv button

Was able to get CLI's on mine and DW's cards. I guess all these years I assumed CCC would periodically review and reward good paying customers with higher CL's. My scores weren't too hot and I had numerous cards, so I assumed that's why I didn't recieve many. Never realized all I had to do was just go ask and some companies would just do a soft pull of my CR. I'm thankful I found this forum it has been very educational.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Household Bank luv button

So you didn't actually hit a "luv button"... you had to actually call and ask for it?  What number did you call?  I checked my account online and hit "request credit limit" and it said I had to call customer service to talk to a representative.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Household Bank luv button

On my DW's account I did hit the luv button under the quick links section of  main page and got her CLI. On my account it said I had to call to request one. I called 1-503-293-4037 they asked for my income and about a minute later they came back on the phone with the approval. Relatively painless. Foreign call center but very nice and helpful CSR I spoke with.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.