cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Household Bank to Cap1 :: Anyone getting CLIs????

tag
surfnspy
Contributor

Household Bank to Cap1 :: Anyone getting CLIs????

For better of for worse, I am now a Cap1 customer. Has anyone who has made the transition requested or received auto-CLI's?

Household was my rebuilder/starter card 2 years ago with a $300 limit.

My credit picture is much different now (way better) and I'm wondering if they'll show some luv or the card will end up sock-drawered or cancelled as my AoAA gets longer.

Thank you.

EX: 750 (05/2015) | EQ: 765 (5/2015) | TU: 765 (5/2015)

Barclays World MasterCard CL: $19K
Capital One MasterCard CL: $3.9K (sock drawer)
CHASE Sapphire Preferred Visa Sig CL: $20K
JPM Ritz Carlton Visa Sig CL: $20K
Inquiries: 1 (EX) 0 (TU) 0 (EQ)
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: Household Bank to Cap1 :: Anyone getting CLIs????

I tried the monkey button and got the 7-10 message...probably no go.

I might try with the EO once I get my new card...

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 2 of 12
surfnspy
Contributor

Where is this monkey button? I looked and don't see anything like it. Is submitting a request a hard pull?

Message 3 of 12
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

The consensus appears to be not so successful from others who have posted their Household Bank/Orchard conversions and subsequently attempted a CLI.  Since the replatforming efforts are still fluid, I doubt anyone may see any CLIs or PCs anytime soon.  Just part of the integration phase.

Message 4 of 12
surfnspy
Contributor

@Fin:

Makes sense for there being no monkey button then.

Message 5 of 12
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@surfnspy wrote:

@Fin:

Makes sense for there being no monkey button then.

If the reference to the "monkey" button translates to what others refer to as the "luv" button, then it should be listed under the menu options for Services > More > Request Credit Line Increase.  Then, you would select the account for the CLI.

What I was actually referring to earlier is that while the CLI option may be there, folks have been reporting as being declined or receiving the 7-10 message for their newly migrated Household Bank/Orchard accounts.  However, maybe some accounts may be elegible and those folks can report their findings if succesful but I doubt this would happen so soon given the current uniform platform integration efforts.

Message 6 of 12
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

7-10 days message seems to be the norm...lol i just tried earlier w my orchard and thats what i got...at least its a sp Smiley Wink

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 7 of 12
ElleC

I just called customer service at 1800-395-0775. I was told that the transition is still in process so these accounts are not eligible for CLI at this time. I also just noticed that the cards they sent me this week do not even have a logo on them, they just say "Platinum". He said I will receive another set of cards soon. So, short answer is- No CLI yet.

Kinda sux because I just got a CLI with my original Cap1 card instantly approved online...

Message 8 of 12
surfnspy
Contributor

@Elle:
Thanks for the info. I dunno, for some reason I'm not getting the warm and fuzzies about my new lender Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 12
surfnspy
Contributor

@Fin:
Yes the luv button is what was referring to. I had in my mind a big button front and center that encouraged hitting it. I'm going to wait and see if others have success before going for it.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.