Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Household Bank????

tag
brcamacho
Regular Contributor

Household Bank????

My two oldest CC's are with Household Bank, now that they are becoming part of Cap1 i was thinking about calling and asking for a CLI before Cap1 shuts that door.  I looked in the back door numbers and didnt see one for Household.  Would the HSBC number be the same?

Thanks in advance.

TU-688 5/14 (WM TU) | EX-692 on 2/14 (FNBO EX) | EQ-666 on 01/13

NFCU GoRewards $25k | NavChek $15k | Chase Slate 7.5k
Barclays Rewards $3.4k | FNBO MC $2.3K | Cap1 Plat $1.9k
Cap1 Quicksilver $1.7k | Wmt Discover $4.5k | Amazon Store Card $3k Care Credit $3.5k | Kohls $300 | Victoria's Secret $500
Cap1 Quicksilver $2k | Barclays Apple Visa $600

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Re: Household Bank????

@brcamacho wrote:

My two oldest CC's are with Household Bank, now that they are becoming part of Cap1 i was thinking about calling and asking for a CLI before Cap1 shuts that door.  I looked in the back door numbers and didnt see one for Household.  Would the HSBC number be the same?

Thanks in advance.

Capital One took over in May.   Not likely, an HSBC number is good.   The number on back of card is good, or you can apply for CLI on line. 

Message 2 of 3
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Re: Household Bank????

@Wolf3 wrote:

@brcamacho wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Capital One took over in May.   Not likely, an HSBC number is good.   The number on back of card is good, or you can apply for CLI on line. 

House hold is HSBC.  All numbers should be the same.  Cap one bought basically hsbc's us card division.  But cap one kept everything as business as usual, so far.  So call that number before that changes.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.