Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Household/HSBC luv button

tag
shane82388
Established Contributor

Re: Household/HSBC luv button

which card is this referring to specifically?

Message 41 of 59
mocha82
Regular Contributor

As far as I know, HSBC CLIs are soft inquiries.  I requested an increase back in june and a hard inquiry never appeared on any of my reports.  I requested an increase on my Orchard bank card today and I checked all of my reports after... no hard inquiry.

Closed on my 1st home on: 11/30/2011
First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation (FGMC)
Starting Score:Equifax: 490 (01/14/2011)Transunion: 498 (01/14/2011)
Current Score: Equifax: 609(07/09/2012) Transunion: 644 (10/14/2011) Experian: 593 Lender Pull (08/22/2011)

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 42 of 59
Strepthroat
Frequent Contributor

shane 82388, i have the HSBC Premier Rewards Mastercard. 
Chase Marriott Visa $25,000 | Chase Southwest Visa $25,000 | PFCU Visa $20,000 | Capital One Savor $20,000 | Nordstrom Visa $20,000 | GUCU Visa $10,500 | CapitalOne Quicksilver Visa $10,000 | US Bank Perks Visa $9,000 | Barclays Cash Forward Visa $6,000 | BB&T Spectrum Cash Visa $3,500
Message 43 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Strepthroat wrote:

gbishere, that's the exact message I received when I hit the luv button, received an e-mail later that evening I believe stating they had increased my limit and didn't have to pull my credit.

Sweet! Fingers Crossed! what was the increase ?

Edit- nevermind saw your other thread. I have the bbrzmc though, the gold version. originally 300. increased to 400 during the last spurt of increases. Lets see what happens.

Message 44 of 59
CS800
Super Contributor

I'm surprised that a lot of you guys have the CLI request button.

I have a Gold BBRZMC and went through all the menues but I don't have one. Card has always been in good standing since I got it 3 years ago but I'm stuck at a CL of $300.

Message 45 of 59
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Nothing at the customer service tab?
Message 46 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

No increase for my Orchard (gold, if that matters) card. I've only had it since June 8th, however. My current limit is $320. I got the "call to process request" and received an instant denial. I thought I might have a chance since I'm prequalified for their "platinum" card now... I know, it obviously doesn't mean anything. Oh well. Hopefully they do this one more time before they hand it over to Cap1 and I can get in on it. Congrats to those that have had luck.

Message 47 of 59
CS800
Super Contributor

@-Cain- wrote:
Nothing at the customer service tab?

Nope nothing at all

Message 48 of 59
snowangel
Frequent Contributor

I called  to ask for a PC to something that wasn't getting sold to Cap 1 but the rep said at this point they didn't know which cards were getting sold.  Then I asked for a CLI, they took my info but I was denied.  Guess I've moved on to a bad luck streak.  

EQ: 662 | TU: 682 | EX Plus: 764
SL baddies fall off between Jan '13 - Oct '14
Message 49 of 59
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

Cards paid off, in great standing for years, and no such button.  The FAQ says:

Can I request a credit line increase ?
At this time, HSBC is not accepting individual requests for credit line increases. For a specific question about your account, send us a secure message online.