Did you mean: 

How Fast Do Your Credits and Payments Post

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: How Fast Do Your Credits and Payments Post

Amex payments 6 hours

Everyone else 1 - 2 days if not over a weekend

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 31 of 32
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: How Fast Do Your Credits and Payments Post

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Informative thread.  I feel like an oddball because I honestly have no idea on mine.  Every few days, I log into accounts where the statements have closed and schedule a payment weeks in advance so they're pulled payments and as far as I know they're all applied on the date I scheduled them for and free up available credit immediately.  In balancing my checking account, I can certainly say that some lenders seem to take a day or even a few days after the payment date before the ACH actually hits my BoA checking account.  (Amex can be relied upon to always pull the money on payment date before I even wake up.  LOL)  The outlier here is BECU; I have to do an external transfer from BOA or NFCU checking to my BECU share account, then make a payment from my BECU share account my BECU Visa.

Welcome back @K-in-Boston 

Missed ya

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.