cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Will Capital One Buyout Affect Orchard Bank Card Holders?

tag
FicoTron
Established Contributor

How Will Capital One Buyout Affect Orchard Bank Card Holders?

I needed to rebuild so I got an Orchard Bank card with a $320 limit, and they won't budge on a CLI.  I also have a Cap1 secured card for about 14 months now with no CLI either.  I am hoping that when Cap1 takes over they will be more liberal with CLI's.  Is anyone else in this situation?  Lets try to get some answers.

EX-774 (Amex Fico) 8/12
EQ-725 (Fico) 1/12
TU-729 (Fico) 3/12
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Re: How Will Capital One Buyout Affect Orchard Bank Card Holders?

@FicoTron wrote:

I needed to rebuild so I got an Orchard Bank card with a $320 limit, and they won't budge on a CLI.  I also have a Cap1 secured card for about 14 months now with no CLI either.  I am hoping that when Cap1 takes over they will be more liberal with CLI's.  Is anyone else in this situation?  Lets try to get some answers.

I have been rebuilding with HSBC and Capital One,    In my case Capital One has been more generous and easy to work with.

How do you propose to get answers?

Message 2 of 4
FicoTron
Established Contributor

I propose to get answers by people who have had success respond to this thread.   Maybe there is some sort of pattern to follow to get a CLI out of Cap1.

EX-774 (Amex Fico) 8/12
EQ-725 (Fico) 1/12
TU-729 (Fico) 3/12
Message 3 of 4
FicoTron
Established Contributor

@Wolf3 wrote:

@FicoTron wrote:

I have been rebuilding with HSBC and Capital One,    In my case Capital One has been more generous and easy to work with.

How do you propose to get answers?

This is a good thing...Orchard Bank customer service is beat...hopefully when Cap1 takes over it will be to our benefit.  I was going to cancel my Orhcard card due to the ridiculous AF, but I have to keep it open for now...

EX-774 (Amex Fico) 8/12
EQ-725 (Fico) 1/12
TU-729 (Fico) 3/12
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.