cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I make notes on my cards about APR's and Rewards catagories?

tag
Funk-O-Meter
Contributor

How can I make notes on my cards about APR's and Rewards catagories?

So now I have 3 good rewards cards in my wallet with different terms, intro APR periods and rewards catagories and I have a hard time remembering the details. I need some way of keeping the notes on the cards or in my wallet so the note won't get destroyed from ware.

Ideas?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: How can I make notes on my cards about APR's and Rewards catagories?

Put in a word processor, format it to the size of a bussiness card, print out and laminate at your local office store. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 2 of 5
TheConductor
Established Contributor

I just use one of those little Dyno label printers to print sticky labels I can put on the back of my card.  They fit quite nicely below the signature area on the back.

Very handy to remind me not only of the rewards structure of the card itself, but the add-on rewards programs I have them linked to.

Starting: EQ 622 (myFICO 7/7/12), EX 696 (TU FAKO 8/14/12), TU 621 (CK TransRisk 7/24/12), Total CL $1k on 2 TLs
Current: EQ 709 (CCT 2/4/15), EX 704 (CCT 2/4/15) , TU 702 (CCT 2/4/15), Total CL $110.3k on 14 TLs Goal: 740+ x3
My Wallet: Amex BCP $30k, Chase United Explorer $16k, Amex SPG $13.5k, Barclaycard Ring MC $12.5k, Chase CSP VS $12.2k, Discover it $10.5k, C1 Venture VS $6.5k, Chase Slate $3.5k, Amex Hilton Surpass $2k, Barclaycard Apple V $2k, Chase Freedom V $1100, BoA Cash Rewards V $500, Citi BestBuy $500
My Loans: Prosper $25k/36mo, Prosper $17k/36mo
My Business: Chase Ink VS $5k, Amex BRG NPSL (> 10k),
Message 3 of 5
Funk-O-Meter
Contributor

I like that.. I could even put a little sticker on there with my current balances in a column.

Message 4 of 5
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

@Funk-O-Meter wrote:

So now I have 3 good rewards cards in my wallet with different terms, intro APR periods and rewards catagories and I have a hard time remembering the details. I need some way of keeping the notes on the cards or in my wallet so the note won't get destroyed from ware.

Ideas?

Do you have a smartphone? Put a sticky note widget on your home screen.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.