cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How did that moderator guy here and others get 24 to 32 to 40+ credit cards? any tips please?

tag
sammydavidjr
Regular Contributor

Re: How did that moderator guy here and others get 24 to 32 to 40+ credit cards? any tips please?

Of course. Smiley Happy

I don't need all of those cards: I have needed each one of those (and the ~7 more cancelled ones not in my signature) at some point in time to collect a signup bonus or for actual spending when those cards were competitive. There is simply no reason to cancel cards with no annual fee because of their impact on credit file length and utilization. I use 5 of the 18 today -- the others would be gone if they had a fee.

So my post was about what goal to have: I would say that everyone should aim to maximize credit card value, not credit card number.

Message 21 of 112
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: How did that moderator guy here and others get 24 to 32 to 40+ credit cards? any tips please?

@CaliCreditNoob wrote:

How did that moderator guy here and others get 24 to 32 to 40+ credit cards? any tips please?

What is the FASTEST route to achieve a rapid 18 to 30 credit cards? aka I don't want to become an old man or senior citizen before this happens.

My guess is "The Rich get Richer" , of it simply accelerates skywards as you reach 800 to 850 FICO 8 / 9?

Sort of like getting approved is not hard at all. I am trying to reply to that common poster moderator here of how did he get so many credit cards?

Lol, that Moderator guy😆 maybe be like that Smartie guy and get like 25 cards in a yearSmiley Wink .....just no to any Synchrony😒

Message 22 of 112
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Probably @K-in-Boston 

Nope i think i know but he hasnt  been around since Covid.

Message 23 of 112
importxpresions
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

They have cheat codes Smiley Embarassed

076EFDB4-AED9-4CE5-9689-3A50AFFF1A0D.jpeg

Current:

Mortgage applications waiting for market to calm down
Message 24 of 112
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Probably @K-in-Boston 

Fin? He never had his cards in his signature though. K does so it's a reasonable assumption. 

Message 25 of 112
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Probably @K-in-Boston 

Fin? He never had his cards in his signature though. K does so it's a reasonable assumption. 

Yup, thats my guess but @Gmood1  probably comes off like a Mod cuz he's got the best siggy on FicoSmiley Wink

Message 26 of 112
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Oh, really?

What's wrong with my signature? 

Message 27 of 112
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@importxpresions wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They have cheat codes Smiley Embarassed

076EFDB4-AED9-4CE5-9689-3A50AFFF1A0D.jpeg

⬆️ ⬆️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬅️ ➡️ ⬅️ ➡️ 🅱️ 🅰️ CLI

Message 28 of 112
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Probably @K-in-Boston 

Yup, thats my guess but @Gmood1  probably comes off like a Mod cuz he's got the best siggy on FicoSmiley Wink

😂😂😂😂

No that would be my buddy @credit_is_crack . 

I have too many to color coordinate.lol

It was me OP was referring to.

Message 29 of 112
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

Oh, really?

What's wrong with my signature? 

Im old, me eyes are bad and i need color to seeSmiley Wink

Message 30 of 112
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.