Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do Wells Fargo CLI's work for 2 personal & 1 business card

tag
KnowledgeSeekr
New Contributor

How do Wells Fargo CLI's work for 2 personal & 1 business card

I have 2 personal Propel & Signature & 1 Biz Platinum. 

From my understanding you have to wait 4/mos between requesting CLI's with a SP. If I try on one of the personals and I don't get approved, can I try again on the other personal a few weeks later after some reduced balances have been reported? 

On the business card do they have the same process using a SP for CLI? Can't find anything in the forums about their Business cards CLI's. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: How do Wells Fargo CLI's work for 2 personal & 1 business card

The process for CLI's is the same for business and personal and if you've been denied, you can request again when you'd like...there's no time line if a request was denied.

However, it should be noted recently that some have stated that BEFORE the rep would tell you whether or not they could proceed with a SP CLI and if they couldn't...you would then be notified that a HP was required and you chould chose to proceed or cancel.  Lately, some have stated the process changed and the system will make the decision without telling the rep, ergo not giving you the chance to cancel if it turns out a HP is required.

WF uses EX F9 for these types of requests...

Message 2 of 3
KnowledgeSeekr
New Contributor

Re: How do Wells Fargo CLI's work for 2 personal & 1 business card

Thanks for the response. Would freezing EX be a way to ensure no HP is done without permission? 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.