cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you like your Citis Diamond Preferred Rewards??

tag
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

How do you like your Citis Diamond Preferred Rewards??

I just recently received my Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards and I'm liking it so far but my current Credit Limit Sucks( 1200).

How do you like your Diamond Preferred Rewards so far and when does the LUV start to appear?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: How do you like your Citis Diamond Preferred Rewards??

i received an invitation to apply for this card......would you mind posting information about your credit?  scores, any baddies, # of accounts, etc.  thank you so much!  it's really helpful.

Message 2 of 6
Uncle_Money
Established Contributor

My limit is $2,600 and the card is 1 month old.

I like the rewards program so it was my most heavily used card last month. I literally charged right to my $2,600 limit but I paid the balance in full before the 1st statement even hit.

I suggest doing the same for six months and the luv button should appear at that time.

UM

Personal: American Express Platinum - NPSL | American Express Blue Cash Preferred - $15,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve - $38,500 | Chase Amazon Prime Visa - $7,200 | Chase Freedom - $500 | Barclaycard Arrival+ - $18,600 | PenFed Platinum Rewards - $25,000 | PenFed LOC - $10,000 | Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum Visa - $25,000 | Navy Federal Credit Union LOC - $10,000 | Citi Double Cash - $12,170 | Citizens Cash Back+ - $8,650 | Citizens LOC Overdraft - $8,000 | Discover - $10,000 | Capital One Quicksilver One - $3,600 | Capital One Platinum - $750 | Valero - $600 | Dell - $3,000 | Lowes Advantage - $30,000 | Macys Amex - $25,000 | The Home Depot - $7,500 | Tourneau - $15,000
Business: American Express Business Platinum Card - NPSL | American Express Plum Card - NPSL | American Express SimplyCash Plus - $10,000 | American Express Gold Card - NPSL | Bank of America Cash Rewards - $100,000 | Capital One Spark Business - $54,000 | Chase Business Preferred - $34,000 | Chase Business Ink - $15,000 | PNC Bank Cash Rewards Visa Signature - $19,000 | PNC LOC $100,000 | BP Business Solutions - $1,500 | KeyBank Mastercard - $6,000 | Staples More Account - $3,500

Message 3 of 6
MrShush
Valued Contributor

I'm sort of like 'meh' when it comes to this card. I changed from a Platinum Select to this Diamond Preferred AMEX earlier this year. The limit is really just laughable at $1800. I use the card for buying cigars online and just recently for pre-sale concert tix. I keep calling Citi for a CLI to a limit that I can do something with because they keep sending BT offers like mad. On average, I only put about $100 a month through the card but my other Citi product, my Home Depot card, has a limit of just under 12K. If I could get something comparable on the DP AMEX, I'd use it a lot more.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

why takes the reward program that's a lot of hassle......I've a dividend card which pays me cash, life would be easier!

Message 5 of 6
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Yeah, I don't think there's a real benefit to having the reward points, but then again, I just barely viewed the program.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.