cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you manage your wffnb issued cards?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

How do you manage your wffnb issued cards?

Well I asked for them and got them now. How do you manager your wffnb backed cards? How often do you spend on them and how do you make payments? Any suggestions on how to keep my wffnb cards happy?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
mross1080
Established Contributor

Re: How do you manage your wffnb issued cards?

I've always used them once every couple months and put whenever it shows up on account and I have gotten auto clis. There not bad imo. How'd your FR go?
Message 2 of 17
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@mross1080 wrote:
I've always used them once every couple months and put whenever it shows up on account and I have gotten auto clis. There not bad imo. How'd your FR go?

How often do you get cli from them?
Message 3 of 17
mross1080
Established Contributor

Had them for a little under a year and got 1 for each at 6 months.
Message 4 of 17
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@mross1080 wrote:
Had them for a little under a year and got 1 for each at 6 months.

How much is each cli?
Message 5 of 17
mross1080
Established Contributor

I've gotten 250 300 and 300 which was about double what they were. Started at 250 350 and 350
Message 6 of 17
wmarat
Valued Contributor

I close them ASAP

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 7 of 17
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@wmarat wrote:

I close them ASAP

Why?
Message 8 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

They don't really seem to care if you don't use them for long periods of time but if you want the auto CLI at 6 months you better be using them.  I have online accounts for all of them, but I set them all up in my bank bill pay for actually making the payments.

Message 9 of 17
mross1080
Established Contributor

I have 3 of them. And not as good as macys but I get great coupons and specials to all 3 nearly every week and most of them are with the use of the card. Express last time I went to the mall was 20 percent off anything even clearance with you card. Theres no fees and if you PIF like a lot of us do who cares about the interest. I have them all setup to pay through each site. I keep a seperate account just to link payments from cards. Im a touch ocd.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.