Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How fast Issuers give out earned SUBs

tag
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: How fast Issuers give out earned SUBs

Every sub I've gotten has posted within a few days. It's been a while since I've had Chase so I can't comment on that. Now, my Delta referrals have taken between 3 days and almost 2 weeks....

Message 11 of 25
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Cap One and Amex have always been really quick—within a couple days of hitting the spend. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 12 of 25
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
My Amex SUBs all hit very quickly after the spend target was achieved. I hit the $2k spend on my Hilton Ascend this past Tuesday evening. By mid morning the next day the SUB was credited.

Interesting I haven’t seen any of my point hit on my aspire , first statement cut already and still nothing in my hilton account. I made sure its same account and everything guess I will wait and see till next statement to see if anything shows up. 

My Hilton points posted the next day on my Aspire after I met the minimum spend. 

Interesting did you meet SUB in first statement? I would think i would get at least some points in my account for just using the card regularly. Right now I have zero points in my hilton account. If I don’t see anything after second statement cuts next month then I am going to call Amex to see what’s going on with it. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Uber Visa gave me my sub almost instantly. I like it for rewards they show them almost instantly as well plus the Visa locals on top is amazing. Just got 14 percent for eating out.
Message 14 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can vouch for Chase. Got a chase freedom, got the sub this morning, a couple of days after spend.
Message 15 of 25
TheAuthorizedUser
New Contributor

Chase Sapphire SUB showed up in the waiting for next statement section in about two days. Then after my closing date on the statement it was available.

Garden Life: 4.01.20
Leaving Garden: 1.15.22
Updated: 4.15.20

Message 16 of 25
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

I haven’t gotten any cards with SUBS yet. Do lenders help you track spending towards a sub or do you have to do it yourself?

Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

My uber Visa did keep track. My American Express Bonvoy Brilliant does not help keep track.

On a side note the Uber Visa points show up fast in the system as well. Really like my uber.
Message 18 of 25
paulesport
Contributor

Hit my $5K spend on my AmEx BonVoy Brilliant about a week into my first statement for the SUB; and got the points in my account within a day and then into my BonVoy Account 2 days later.
personal
biz

Start 1/1/19
Best 11/15/21
Current rebuild

Message 19 of 25
NaaryalHead
Regular Contributor

Anyone with a Citi Premier / Prestige, how long did you have to wait for the SUB thank you points to be available?

I guess after you hit the spend target and then the next statement closing, right?

5k+ CLs: Chase Amazon, Cap1 QS1,
10k+ CLs: BofA Cash Rewards, Amex Cash Magnet, Citi DC, Barclays Uber, Citi Premier, Chase Saphire Preff,Cap1 Savor1

Torch bearer of the Bucketeers' Society. Shamefully carrying a bucketed Cap One QS1 with AF & zero chance of a PC.
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.