cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How hard is the Southwest Rewards credit card to get?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How hard is the Southwest Rewards credit card to get?

Hi Captain E, do you know the credit limit for the card you are an authorized user on? I applied for multiple chase products at the beginning of this year, with the ONLY thing on my CBR being me as an authorized user on my parents Chase Credit card (Limit $25,000). They only had it open for 5 months at the time of my applications. Here is everything I was approved for with a FICO of 724 at the time. 

1. Marriott Visa Signature ($5,000) Instant approval!!!

2. British Airways Visa Signature ($5,000) Instant approval!!

3. Ritz Carlton Visa Signature ($5,000) After fraud verification, had to call recon number

4. Southwest Airlines Visa ($2,000) Recon

I have since consolidated my credit limits on to my preffered card after getting the sign up bonuses. I felt pretty good getting $17,000 from Chase when BOA wouldn't even approve me. These were all one after the other, within a matter of days too. IMO being an AU on a good account goes along way with Chase and their underwriting. I would say go for it, and call recon if you get the 7-10 message. Try and get above $5,000 if you can in order for the Signature benefits. 

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.