Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is Capital one Enq sensitive?

tag
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

How is Capital one Enq sensitive?

My scores are around 700, but with tons of enqs and many new accounts. How are they sensetive about staff like that?

BofA 5k, Cap 1 Journey 300, Cap 1 QS1 300, Walmart 6k,
Amex BCE 2000, Amex PRG, Amex Delta Gold 2k, Macy's 5k, Bloomies 6k, Amazon 6k, JCP 5k Macy's Amex 1.5k,
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How is Capital one Enq sensitive?

I don't think Cap1 really cares much about INQ'S but YMMV. How many are we talking? Like tons or TONS?
Message 2 of 12
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

TonS) 15-20 

Amex BCE 2000, Amex PRG, Amex Delta Gold 2k, Macy's 5k, Bloomies 6k, Amazon 6k, JCP 5k Macy's Amex 1.5k,
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

15-20 is not that bad, I mean it's alot but I've seen much worse around here. I've definitely read several approvals from Cap1 with more INQ'S than that. I think if you have a strong profile, INQ'S aren't so bad with some lenders but again, YMMV. Good luck if you decide to app! Which card are you looking at?
Message 4 of 12
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

thank you for support! Im thinking about something more or a less decent - QS / Venture 1

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice choice! The QS is an awesome card! Why not just go for the Venture opposed to V1?
Message 6 of 12
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

I dont think my profile will support Venture)))) Only 2 months of AAoA with almost 7 months around with my oldest cards LOL

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh I see! The QS may be a little harder to get as well. Do you have other Cap1 cards? Forgive me if they're in your sig but I'm on mobile and no one has a sig. Lol.
Message 8 of 12
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

hey, not a problem! I have QS1 and Journey. My appetite grows by day, just recently I was happy to have these cards and now outraged with funny toy limits I have there (300 on each) lol

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you completed credit steps yet? I'm guessing no since they are $300 limits. If not, I would probably wait until then to app for one of their "prime" cards. Also, make sure to put heavy usage on your QS1 so you'll hopefully receive a generous CLI once you do complete credit steps! What other cards do you have?
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.