Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is Juni with Biz Cards?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

How is Juni with Biz Cards?

Did any one try for Juni / Barclay Biz Card? Do they normally pull TU? My TU scores are higher than other two for now. I know Juni does not like too many apps and too many cards. How is their biz card group. I am wondering if I should consider one of the Juni cards for my business.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How is Juni with Biz Cards?

Tried for their Air Tran biz card and was denied on 11/17. TU was at 630 on 11/15. I thought I was turned down due to having their SeaMiles personal card but was rejected due to a CO as it was around the 1 yr mark at that time. Also had a CA on TU at 7 yrs. I did have around 14 inquiries at that time but did not reference that. I also had 3-4 new CCs reporting by that point and rejection didn't mention that either.

I did app a month later for I-tunes personal card and was rejected due to having sufficient credit with them for the SeaMiles ($400).
Message 2 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Thanks llecs. It is hard to predict Juni approval process.
Message 3 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

got the BankAtlantic biz card.... 20k limit which was nice.
but they seem to be very picky with util. and other debt on personal report
but it's 0% for 15 months!
Message 4 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Creditaddict wrote:
got the BankAtlantic biz card.... 20k limit which was nice.
but they seem to be very picky with util. and other debt on personal report
but it's 0% for 15 months!

Did you have to give PG for this card? What CRA did they pull for you?
Message 5 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I have looked up on the web. BankAtlantic card is issued by Barclays. I understand they are very picky with Inq's / accounts and balances. I am not sure if I want to apply for any thing that would do a hard inq on my CR now. Especially on EX I have 39 inq's many of them for business. I am going wait and see if FirstEq would give me another CLI in 3 months from now. At that time I can apply for HD MC Biz / Sams Discover Biz and hold off any new hard inq's on my CR as many days as possible. Most of my inq's should drop out by end of this year. Perhaps I might consider at that time, if necessary to give PG and get a card. Looks to me FirstEQ Visa / HDMC / Sams Discover if I get those three I should be ok for a year or two along with other Biz Cards I got with out PG.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.