Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is NFCU with cli's?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

How is NFCU with cli's?

Now that I got USA FCU Credit Card, I am assuming soon they will follow the NFCU guide lines going forward. How is NFCU with the CLI's and pre-approvals?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ScottsdaleDad
Contributor

Re: How is NFCU with cli's?

I had a $500 Navy secured card for 6 months with clean credit history. I applied for an unsecured card last week and they approved me for a $10,000 credit line, 17.49% rate, and an $18 annual fee. I had a FICO of 607 when I was approved. They also just approved me for 2 auto loans totaling about $67,000 and an unsecured personal loan for $3,000. I'm finding out that they are very generous on their loans because every other lender turned me down for these same loans. The rates are high, but I'll negotiate those down once my scores improve. 

Message 2 of 3
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: How is NFCU with cli's?

@ScottsdaleDad wrote:

I had a $500 Navy secured card for 6 months with clean credit history. I applied for an unsecured card last week and they approved me for a $10,000 credit line, 17.49% rate, and an $18 annual fee. I had a FICO of 607 when I was approved. They also just approved me for 2 auto loans totaling about $67,000 and an unsecured personal loan for $3,000. I'm finding out that they are very generous on their loans because every other lender turned me down for these same loans. The rates are high, but I'll negotiate those down once my scores improve. 

That is Great.... Congrats .....

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.