Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is elan/us bank these days?

tag
purebulldogs
Contributor

How is elan/us bank these days?

I see their name pop up on quite a few cards Ive looked at recently. 

I've dealt with us bank in the past and I had no problems with them. They did seem a little stingy on credit increases at first although not as bad as capital one. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Re: How is elan/us bank these days?

I have the Fidelity Visa, which is Elan. I've been nothing but happy with it. They doubled my CL not too long after opening. Customer service is good, and the app is decent as well. No complaints from me!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 2 of 6
MySunrise271
Established Contributor

I have the Fidelity Rewards VISA (as of Nov 2021) and the Elan Max Cash Preferred(PC from platinum). Have been happy with them both. MCP received a generous auto cli from 6.8k to 9.2k, initial SL for Fidelity was 9k and although  websites are bit ancient looking, easy enough to navigate. CS has been solid for the few times I've had to engage with them.🙂 

Message 3 of 6
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Elan has been good to me. First card was part of an early app spree with a $5K SL, that card is now $20K (EDR+ Visa, all auto and SP CLI's)

4 years later I got Banc of CA Max Cash MC with $25K SL.

Message 4 of 6
GatorGuy
Valued Contributor

In the last year, Elan gave me the MCP with a starting limit of $25k.

US Bank gave me the Altitude Reserve when I was well over their 1/12 criteria with a starting limit of $20k.

Message 5 of 6
unsungivy
Established Contributor

Opposite of stingy IMO. Gave me 20k and 25k out of the gate, same day (20k was first). And easy CLI from 20k to 25k at 6 months.

SD - Biz -
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.