cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is it that I see so many great approvals from American Express and others with 600 credit scores

tag
Kchristophe11
New Contributor

Re: How is it that I see so many great approvals from American Express and others with 600 credit sc

Thanks. I'm new hear so am unfamiliar.
Message 11 of 38
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: How is it that I see so many great approvals from American Express and others with 600 credit sc

@Kchristophe11 wrote:

So, what AJC meant with $$$$😎🤷‍♂️🍎🍏😆 is 

You gotta have some money ($$$$), then you get to be the boss (😎) but if there is no money, shrug it off (🤷‍♂️) and apply for Apple card with higher limit (🍎) or lower limit (Granny Smith, because sour 🍏  ) and then he cringed (😆) 

I think...

he's just being a goof 

Message 12 of 38
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

@Kchristophe11 wrote:

You gotta have some money ($$$$), then you get to be the boss (😎) but if there is no money, shrug it off (🤷‍♂️) and apply for Apple card with higher limit (🍎) or lower limit (Granny Smith, because sour 🍏  ) and then he cringed (😆) 

I think...

he's just being a goof 

I'm impressed that you speak AJC

Message 13 of 38
Kchristophe11
New Contributor

Lol ok
Message 14 of 38
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

@Kchristophe11 wrote:

I think...

he's just being a goof 

@Remedios darn you are goodSmiley Happy

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 15 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lmao @Remmy for the win.

AJC she cracked your code. You gotta go back to pig Latin meow!
Message 16 of 38
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Kchristophe11 wrote:

I think...

he's just being a goof 

@Remedios darn you are goodSmiley Happy

That was Super ImpressiveSmiley Wink

#$$$$😎🤷‍♂️🍎🍏😆

Message 17 of 38
Medic981
Valued Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Also, don't mind @AverageJoesCredit, he's special. Bless his heart.

Sometimes, AJC rides the short yellow bus to the myFICO forums.

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 18 of 38
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Just doin' my job 🤷‍♀️
Message 19 of 38
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Kchristophe11 wrote:

Welcome To myFICO Forums!!!Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.