cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is it that I see so many great approvals from American Express and others with 600 credit scores

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: How is it that I see so many great approvals from American Express and others with 600 credit sc

Thanks. I'm new hear so am unfamiliar.
Message 11 of 38
Highlighted

Re: How is it that I see so many great approvals from American Express and others with 600 credit sc

@Kchristophe11 wrote:

So, what AJC meant with $$$$😎🤷‍♂️🍎🍏😆 is 

You gotta have some money ($$$$), then you get to be the boss (😎) but if there is no money, shrug it off (🤷‍♂️) and apply for Apple card with higher limit (🍎) or lower limit (Granny Smith, because sour 🍏  ) and then he cringed (😆) 

I think...

he's just being a goof 

I told my teens yesterday I'm done repeating myself. Darwin, take the wheel, please.
Message 12 of 38
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@Kchristophe11 wrote:

You gotta have some money ($$$$), then you get to be the boss (😎) but if there is no money, shrug it off (🤷‍♂️) and apply for Apple card with higher limit (🍎) or lower limit (Granny Smith, because sour 🍏  ) and then he cringed (😆) 

I think...

he's just being a goof 

I'm impressed that you speak AJC

Message 13 of 38
Highlighted
New Contributor

Lol ok
Message 14 of 38
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@Kchristophe11 wrote:

I think...

he's just being a goof 

@Remedios darn you are goodSmiley Happy

EXP 758 TU 783 EQ 729
Message 15 of 38
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Lmao @Remmy for the win.

AJC she cracked your code. You gotta go back to pig Latin meow!

Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | IT Cash | IT Chrome | GHSFCU Visa Plat | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Firestone | Wayfair | Overstock | Kohl’s

5/24, 1/24, 76445/24, who cares #HappyWithAmex

TCL $64,850 | Agg. Util under 5%
Message 16 of 38
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Kchristophe11 wrote:

I think...

he's just being a goof 

@Remedios darn you are goodSmiley Happy

That was Super ImpressiveSmiley Wink

#$$$$😎🤷‍♂️🍎🍏😆

“There is so much pain in the world, and most of these people keep theirs secret, rolling through agonizing lives in invisible wheelchairs, dressed in invisible bodycasts.”
Message 17 of 38
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Also, don't mind @AverageJoesCredit, he's special. Bless his heart.

Sometimes, AJC rides the short yellow bus to the myFICO forums.

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.

Message 18 of 38
Highlighted

Just doin' my job 🤷‍♀️
I told my teens yesterday I'm done repeating myself. Darwin, take the wheel, please.
Message 19 of 38
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

@Kchristophe11 wrote:

Welcome To myFICO Forums!!!Smiley Happy

“There is so much pain in the world, and most of these people keep theirs secret, rolling through agonizing lives in invisible wheelchairs, dressed in invisible bodycasts.”
Message 20 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.