Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long before I receive my discover it student card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long before I receive my discover it student card

I was approved Thursday online and I never received the email that they said I should receive so I called customer service and they told me that I was approved even though I knew that and she gave me my credit limit I didn't even think of asking how long before I get it. Is there any chance I get it by Tuesday? I know it's not likely since Monday is a holiday. But when might it arrive.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long before I receive my discover it student card

My card came pretty fast, think it was 4 days, and that was to Hawaii.  I would think you will get it tuesday or wednesday based off my experience. 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Discover It secured card took about two weeks to come in, but that's because a week's worth of that was getting my security deposit to clear and deposited into their system. My fiancé received her student Discover It card in about a week from her approval date.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I was approved I didn't get an email saying my card was in the mail either.

But it took about a week for me to receive my card.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got an e-mail saying it was on the way, and it was in my mailbox the next day. I think it was about a week between approval and receving it. 

Message 5 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I'd give it a week and maybe even an extra day with the holiday.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.