cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long between (successful) DIsco CLI's?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Member

Re: How long between (successful) DIsco CLI's?

you can do one every 30 day and those vary. But usally any limit increase after 3-6 months between each other is higher in limit.

Message 11 of 14
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

There is no way to say limits will be higher than the next in dealing with Discover. Discover increases are so YMMV you could get one 3 months in a row at varying limits or you could go months or even year(s) without one. Everyone's experience in getting cli is vastly different and in reality no way to offer blanket statements on this matter. MhoSmiley Wink
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 12 of 14
Regular Contributor

for me, my crystal ball was correct, 3mo on the nose. i got a disco cli today, and i got the doubledip!!! Smiley Very Happy

i last got one on august 3 and today is dec 3. and when i first got my disco card they told me 3mo is the most usual time in between, so 3 is the magic number. look at all these 3's. they even gave me $300 before i double dipped it.

Message 13 of 14
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats @creds enjoy it while it last. I used to be on a 3 month schedule at the begining, getting the infamous AJC Special every time then it went dry. Cherish those cliSmiley Happy
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.