cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long do Sign-Up Bonuses take to post...

tag
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

How long do Sign-Up Bonuses take to post...

So on my latest app spree I received quite a few sign-up bonuses, which I will post below. Please let me know if you have either had this particular card/ bonus or know something about this topic in general thanks. I wanted to know how long it takes for the bonus to show up on your account after meeting the required spending. FYII have already met all the bonus requirements.

Chase Sapphire Preferred: $3,000/ 40,000 points

Chase Hyatt: 1st Purchase/ Two free nights

Citi Hilton: $1,500/ 50,000 Hilton points

Amex Hilton: $750/ 50,000 Hilton Points

Thanks in advance.

Full on Garden Mode (•‿•)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: How long do Sign-Up Bonuses take to post...

How did you get the 50,000 point hilton bonus? I must have followed the wrong links.

After you are done with the required spending, it can take up to two statements. It is usually faster than that, many will show up on the first statement once requirements are met.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 2 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@nenuco wrote:

So on my latest app spree I received quite a few sign-up bonuses, which I will post below. Please let me know if you have either had this particular card/ bonus or know something about this topic in general thanks. I wanted to know how long it takes for the bonus to show up on your account after meeting the required spending. FYII have already met all the bonus requirements.

Thanks in advance.

Are you sure you got the Preferred? Minimum CL to start is 5K.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 4
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@nenuco wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Are you sure you got the Preferred? Minimum CL to start is 5K.

$3,000 refers to the amount of spending required to get the points.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.