cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does Chase keep you on a blacklist?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long does Chase keep you on a blacklist?

I have an unpaid CO with chase. How long do they keep a person on the blacklist?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How long does Chase keep you on a blacklist?

@Anonymous wrote:

I have an unpaid CO with chase. How long do they keep a person on the blacklist?

Typically is 10 years from what I have seen on the board.

Message 2 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Does it make any difference between unpaid CO and paid less than full /settled CO with Chase

Message 3 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Red1Blue wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Does it make any difference between unpaid CO and paid less than full /settled CO with Chase

Yes, Chase is likely to let you back in much sooner.

Message 4 of 6
jcooks
Established Contributor

I was able to get back in around 10 years after my paid less CO.  I was instantly denied, but I have to recon twice, and afterwards finally approved for a measly $700.  They gave me an auto CLI to 1200 recently.  Waiting on some pre-approvals to start showing up before I hit that luv button.

Message 5 of 6
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Chase isn't as forgiving as some lenders are when they incur a loss (Like Cap One.). While you may be able to squeak back in with Chase after a decade or so, be mindful that you'll likely be stuck with very small limits for some time after that.

How long ago was the CO and how much? If paying the CO amount is feasible, it'll certainly help your case with getting Chase to trust you again.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.