Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does a Amex referral link valid

tag
Jccflat
Established Contributor

How long does a Amex referral link valid

How long does a Amex referral valid and can be used ?

Example if my brother sent me a referral link for the gold amwx  a month ago that that could get him  30,000 bonus points for the referral

And I am planing to apply in 60 days with this referral is it possible?

Since now if he sends me a  new referral link he only gets 15,000 points

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: How long does a Amex referral link valid

I have read a few posts/datapoints on Doctor of Credit where people just save the referral link with the higher bonus on it and then share with whoever wants to apply for a card. They max it out in a few referrals because of the 55k MR points cap

Message 2 of 4
Jccflat
Established Contributor

Cool so basically I understand u can use anytime as long he saves the higher referral link 

Message 3 of 4
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Every offer has an expiration date listed under the Offer Terms section.  (Click Offer & Benefit Terms under the big Apply Now button.). For example, my 95k Business Platinum referral states:

If your application is not received by 02/23/2022, we will not process your application even if we later receive your application. American Express reserves the right to modify or revoke offer at any time.

$300 BCP is much shorter:

If your application is not received by 12/10/2020, we will not process your application even if we later receive your application. American Express reserves the right to modify or revoke offer at any time.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.