cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for chase freedom arrive?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long does it take for chase freedom arrive?

I applyed for the card last Wednesday and called the next day to verfy my address, was instantly approved on the phone around 10:30 am. The guy told me it may take up to 2 weeks to get the card is that true? The card shows up when I login and on chase pay says it will be ready for use in 10 days. I recently opened a checking account with them and my debt card came in 6 days, so I expected the credit card to be quicker. Will I get it by Tuesday, I'm going out of town and want to use it to start hitting the bonus asap.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

Re: How long does it take for chase freedom arrive?

I think Chase gave you an answer:  ten days after the application was approved.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 2 of 5
Zolomon
Regular Contributor

Chase took about 10 - 12 days both for my CSP and unlimited. I learned to just apply and forget after the CSP took forever. I applied for the freedom unlimted ahead of time to arrive on my planned spend schedule.

Personal cards:

Business cards:

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

My last card from Chase was the United Mileage card. It literally took like 12 days for it to come in (including weekends).
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

The next time you get a new Chase card you can also call them right after you are approved and ask they expedite the shipping of the card.  I recently got the Chase United Explorer card back in July and wanted to book a vacation quickly so I called Chase and they shipped me the card which arrived at my house within 2 days.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.