cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long for Marriott card to arrive?

tag
someg33k
Established Contributor

Re: How long for Marriott card to arrive?

@Anonymous wrote:
i will ask them if they'll extend the time for bonus. this is cutting it close for my spend.

Let us know how that goes. I'll follow suit if they extend for you.

Message 11 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

oh they definitely won't but i will ask anyway lol. never hurts to try.
Message 12 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Appleman wrote:

Hello all,

February 21 Instant approval online

February 23 Email Your Card is on the way

March 1 Still no card, $85 AF has posted on account.

Hopefully tomorrow, surprised no card at day 9 from application, day 7 from email stating on the way.

Need the card so I can start working toward the $3,000 of spend in 3 months to get my MR points.

I also asked for an AU card as they had a 7,500 point bonus for the first use of the AU card. I am thinking activity on the AU card will count towards the $3,000 of spending required?

Congraulations

Message 13 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP just got mine today. if your mail runs saturday you should too Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 36
elim
Senior Contributor

With no Marriott number given at the time of app (I left it blank and did not have an M account),  Mine took 9 days for the day I applied.

Message 15 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

lucky you ha. 14 for us
Message 16 of 36
someg33k
Established Contributor

Mine showed up today as well.  Wish it had come yesterday as I had a $1500.00 purchase I made. Would have gotten half my bonus spend right there :/

BTW my Marriott rewards number was on my original application. Applied via link after signing into the Marriott site.

Message 17 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

mine wasn't. gonna set that up i guess lol.
Message 18 of 36
mowglidude
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
OP just got mine today. if your mail runs saturday you should too Smiley Happy

I was approved for this card on 2/29. I got the email on 3/2 that my card was on it's way. I app'd from link also in Marriott Rewards site. My rewards profile shows I am now silver, so it looks attached. I'm hoping I receive it by next Saturday, before I leave on a business trip.

Starting Score: 589/599/598 5/8/14
FICO® Score 8: EX 788 TU 791 EQ 785 05/09/23
Goal: Was 740 across all bureaus. DONE!
Message 19 of 36
dms42
New Contributor

Still waiting on mine. I app'd 2/15 or 2/16...so it should be soon. I hope it gets here by tomorrow. I leave Thursday.

Chase Freedom $2500...NFCU $17,500...Cap1 $3900...USAA Amex CashBack Reward Plus $16K...Amex Everyday $1K...Discover iT $5500...BofA Royal Caribbean $1600...Kohls $600...Best Buy $2K...Dell $4K...Conns $4K...Blue Nile $2K...WalMart $2700...Discount Tire $2700...AZSTCU Visa $5K...PayPal $1800...USAA Visa $7500...Merrick $1600...Target $300...USAA Rewards Visa $6K...Home Depot $500...Old Navy Visa $1K...Citi HiltonHonors Reserve Visa $7K...USAA Amex Reward (2nd card) $11K...Williams-Sonoma $3K...Crate & Barrel $7K...USAA Cash Reward Amex (3rd card) $7500...NFCU Signature Visa $14,500...AMEX PRG (NPSL)... FINALLLLLLY, drumroll please... Marriott Rewards!!!! $7500. (Now I'm done. Gardening for the rest of 2016!)
Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.