cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long for Marriott card to arrive?

tag
mowglidude
Frequent Contributor

Re: How long for Marriott card to arrive?

@dms42 wrote:

Still waiting on mine. I app'd 2/15 or 2/16...so it should be soon. I hope it gets here by tomorrow. I leave Thursday.

I received an email last Wed 3/2 that the card was on it's way. I called yesterday & they said it was ready to be shipped and I should receive it in 3-5 days. I asked if they could expedite it, since I also have a business trip coming up and they did. I received it this morning via UPS. Maybe try calling. I called the automated line, put in the last four of card from the email I received last week and spoke to a CSR.

Starting Score: 589/599/598 5/8/14
FICO® Score 8: EX 788 TU 791 EQ 785 05/09/23
Goal: Was 740 across all bureaus. DONE!
Message 21 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am really on the fence about applying for this card. I only stay at Marriott chains unless they are booked. I would be upset if I'm denied. 

Message 22 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

don't be upset if you're denied. it's just a card Smiley Happy
Message 23 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Lol!!! Being denied suckssss! Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah. but it gives you something to work towards
Message 25 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

tell them to overnight it! 

Message 26 of 36
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Lol!!! Being denied suckssss! Smiley Very Happy

Agree, but it is part of the credit game.. People in the 800's get denied as well for cards that they should be a shoe in for.  Just food for thought Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boom! I was approved!!!
Message 28 of 36
red259
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Marriott and Ritz take awhile to validate account with marriott as they won't ship it until this is done.. Typically about 10 days after approval for validation then shipping.

I wonder if someone applies from their marriott account if that would speed up the validation process with marriott. It would stand to reason that if you don't have a marriott account that one would need to be created for you from scratch etc and that might take more time albeit not very much. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 29 of 36
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@red259 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Marriott and Ritz take awhile to validate account with marriott as they won't ship it until this is done.. Typically about 10 days after approval for validation then shipping.

I wonder if someone applies from their marriott account if that would speed up the validation process with marriott. It would stand to reason that if you don't have a marriott account that one would need to be created for you from scratch etc and that might take more time albeit not very much. 

It didn't for me on my Ritz as I put my # in and took 10 days for verification still (marriott's side, not chases after approval)

Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.