cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long for Marriott card to arrive?

tag
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Re: How long for Marriott card to arrive?

I applied from my Marriott account. I also had the card offer popping up my Chase on-line account.

I am currently a silver elite Marriott member but don't know that it arrived any faster than other people.

You could be correct about a delay if you don't have a Marriott rewards account.

Message 31 of 36
icyhot
Valued Contributor

Approved for mine 2/11 had it by 2/18

Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 32 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah yeah way to rub it in miss quick! Smiley Wink
Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I got approved for the Chase Marriott Rewards Card I called that same day and asked for a rush delivery; they glady agreed and I got my card 2 days later.  I believe that you can do that with all your cards; I both asked for a rush delivery and CLI and got both!!!  Hope this helps.  Thank you and enjoy what remains of your day.

Message 34 of 36
mowglidude
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Boom! I was approved!!!

Awesome!!! So fast!

Starting Score: 589/599/598 5/8/14
FICO® Score 8: EX 788 TU 791 EQ 785 05/09/23
Goal: Was 740 across all bureaus. DONE!
Message 35 of 36
mowglidude
Frequent Contributor

@red259 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Marriott and Ritz take awhile to validate account with marriott as they won't ship it until this is done.. Typically about 10 days after approval for validation then shipping.

I wonder if someone applies from their marriott account if that would speed up the validation process with marriott. It would stand to reason that if you don't have a marriott account that one would need to be created for you from scratch etc and that might take more time albeit not very much. 

That's exactly what I did. I logged into Marriott Rewards and app'd from there. Just make sure you're Rewards account number is on the app. It is faster that way...

Starting Score: 589/599/598 5/8/14
FICO® Score 8: EX 788 TU 791 EQ 785 05/09/23
Goal: Was 740 across all bureaus. DONE!
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.