Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to app for csp?

tag
sarkell
Frequent Contributor

Re: How long to app for csp?

Csp was my first 5k card. But I had a long aaoa and some old accounts so that probably helped that being said they like to match in general keep that in mind. With a bunch of new I'd wait 6-12 months then you might get a better starting limit.
Cards: CSP $5k, Capital One Cash Rewards VS $3100, Discover it $3k Capital One MasterCard $600, Orchard Bank $3k, Barclays Rewards MC $1250 Gapcard $900, BR $300, Neiman Marcus $1k, Macys $1200 Walmart $500
In the garden until I can get a BCP

Starting Score: 534
Current Score: 682 EQ SW 660 TU 636 EX 3/26/13
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 18
Lambo23
Frequent Contributor

Okay. I'll try to hold off for 6 months. I really need it at least by September because I know I will be traveling a lot. Fingers crossed
Message 12 of 18
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Lambo23 wrote:
Okay. I'll try to hold off for 6 months. I really need it at least by September because I know I will be traveling a lot. Fingers crossed

Good luck to you!!! Also when you app for CSP as another poster mentioned try to get a CLI on the freedom off of the same HP!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 18
Lambo23
Frequent Contributor

Thank you !
Message 14 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Also, it's been suggested to apply in a branch. The sign up offers are/can be better. Good luck!
Message 15 of 18
Lambo23
Frequent Contributor

Thanks! I was planning on doing so! What if I need to recon? Call after I leave the branch? How does that work lol
Message 16 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Hopefully you won't have to! Just in case, have your cell ready!
Message 17 of 18
enharu
Super Contributor

best of luck!

i think you will be fine in 6-12 months. no need to worry.

just don't owe high balances and drag that on Smiley Tongue

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.