Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to get Chase Freedom bonus?

tag
BobboZR2
Established Member

How long to get Chase Freedom bonus?

I recently received the "$300 bonus after your first purchase" offer in the mail for the Chase Freedom card. I was approved and received my card about 2 weeks ago and made a purchase on it over a week ago. Generally how long does it take for the 30,000 bonus points to post to the account? Thanks.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long to get Chase Freedom bonus?

@BobboZR2 wrote:

I recently received the "$300 bonus after your first purchase" offer in the mail for the Chase Freedom card. I was approved and received my card about 2 weeks ago and made a purchase on it over a week ago. Generally how long does it take for the 30,000 bonus points to post to the account? Thanks.

Likely next billing period.

Message 2 of 11
john398
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@BobboZR2 wrote:

Likely next billing period.

+1

Message 3 of 11
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

+2 - at statement cut the points will be there.

I asked for a check and it took about a week to arrive to me.

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RockinRay wrote:

+2 - at statement cut the points will be there.

Ray

+3

That's a pretty amazing deal, make one purchase and recieve 30,000 points!!

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea I hadn't heard about this promotion, but it is a great deal.  Free $300 just for having a great card with no AF.  The deal I got was $200 after spending $500 in the first 3 months.  I thought that was amazing, but compared to the $300 after 1 purchase it's nothing.

Message 6 of 11
MrShush
Valued Contributor

I had a thread about it around here somewhere. Mine started with the $250 and I got the offer for $300 that they credited me for.
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

The first time I saw the OP I went to try and find some fine print regarding the first purchase that would take away from how amazing this deal is.  Needless to say, there is no fine print and it's simply a free $300 from Chase. 

Message 8 of 11
MrShush
Valued Contributor

I think my first purchase was like twenty bucks.
Message 9 of 11
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

@BobboZR2 wrote:

Man, I got $200 after $500 purchase deal. $300 would be really nice for some computer parts (computer gamers).

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.