@dustinst22

for Amex? 

Message 31 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long to receive Amex Gold?

@Anonymous wrote:

you get 4x poitns on grubhub/seamless. confirmed with rep

Oh, really? That's great! Thanks for checking that out for us (again, imagine an emoji here - hands praying, haha!)

So with the offer that they have right now under "Amex Offers" would we be getting 5x instead of 4x as the offer is "get an extra point for every dollar spent on GrubHub and Seamless" ?! If we actually get 5x then I'll probably be eating Pizza My Heart for the rest of the year as this is the only place on GrubHub/Seamless in my area, hahaha!

Message 32 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So with the offer that they have right now under "Amex Offers" would we be getting 5x instead of 4x as the offer is "get an extra point for every dollar spent on GrubHub and Seamless" ?! If we actually get 5x then I'll probably be eating Pizza My Heart for the rest of the year as this is the only place on GrubHub/Seamless in my area, hahaha!

Yep, I believe so!  And for those with the charles schwab, it becomes a 6.25x return plus the $10 credit.

In addition to the rep confirming this, there are already confirmed data points on reddit that it does in fact give the 4x on grubhub/seamless.  Amex has become the king of eats.

Message 33 of 39
Bees18
Frequent Contributor

At R/Credit?

Message 34 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bees18 wrote:

At R/Credit?

churning reddit.  "I placed a Seamless/Grubhub order on 10/5, which is definitely coded as a restaurant for 4x points. "

Message 35 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Bees18 wrote:

At R/Credit?

churning reddit.  "I placed a Seamless/Grubhub order on 10/5, which is definitely coded as a restaurant for 4x points. "

Glad to read that, haha! Like I mentioned before, I just received the card today and I am really excited to use it, even more now haha!

Message 36 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh, really? That's great! Thanks for checking that out for us (again, imagine an emoji here - hands praying, haha!)

You get 4x for Grubhub/Seamless. Used it 5-6 times since the Gold revamped. I also have the extra point Amex Offers for the 5x until the end of the year. Smiley Very Happy

Message 37 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You get 4x for Grubhub/Seamless. Used it 5-6 times since the Gold revamped. I also have the extra point Amex Offers for the 5x until the end of the year. Smiley Very Happy

5x is a pretty good deal, I have to say haha! 

Message 38 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Due to the popularity of the new Rose-colored Amex, shipping will take longer than expected.  I was approved on 10/29, and I received my card on 11/12.

Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.