cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long will it take for my Chase Card to get here!?

tag
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

How long will it take for my Chase Card to get here!?

Hey guys!

I was approved for the Chase Amazon.com Platinum on like 2/8 or 2/9...  And I went to Tampa for work, I was expecting my card to be here when I got back, but its not here yet! Anyone know how long it should take?

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Re: How long will it take for my Chase Card to get here!?

Typical quote is 7-10 business days.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 2 of 9
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks!  I'm just tired of waiting! AMEX got here last friday, so I got to use it on my trip.   

FICO 9:

Message 3 of 9
mwm1212
Established Member

The norm is 7-10 days. If you do not receive in the next few days I would call. They will probably resend you another to be safe. You can also ask for overnight or second day delivery for free.
Discover More -- $7,000 l Chase Sapphire Preferred -- $8,500

FICO (EQ) -- 767
Message 4 of 9
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

You might call to ask them to check if it has been sent out yet, especially since you were out of town for a while.

If it doesn't come today, remember that there's no mail service on Monday. Smiley Sad

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 9
Platinum
Frequent Contributor

I was getting Chase cards recently delivered and for me it was 7 days exactly from OH to FL.

Message 6 of 9
frogfan12
Established Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

Thanks!  I'm just tired of waiting! AMEX got here last friday, so I got to use it on my trip.   

AMEX sets the bar kind of high...you can't measure everyone against that yardstick. Haha.

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 716 Equifax 754 TU 736 Experian
Goal Score: 760
Message 7 of 9
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@frogfan12 wrote:

@webhopper wrote:

AMEX sets the bar kind of high...you can't measure everyone against that yardstick. Haha.

Haha, ya I'm learning AMEX is kinda cool and very friendly, they act like you are one of their world class customers to them, even though you are kind of average LOL Discover does the same... sometimes I wonder if they have a special line they transfer me to since I"ve been with them since 1999. When I call the CSR they always thank me for being a customer since 1999 Smiley Tongue

Anyways I got my Chase card today at 3 PM Yay!    And the dogs were barking cause someone rang the doorbell while I was on the phone activating the card... I could barely hear the CSR, but he acted like a pack of barking weenie dogs were perfectly normal.

FICO 9:

Message 8 of 9
frogfan12
Established Contributor

I'm glad your card finally came in the mail. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 716 Equifax 754 TU 736 Experian
Goal Score: 760
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.