cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many Bbt/truist cards can you have? Did you receive your cards.

tag
gordoncharles25
New Contributor

did you receive your truist cards?

Hi guys, are u still waiting for your truist credit card after approval? when did you apply and got approved and still no news? does anyone has an answer on whats goin on with them.? been waiting for 11 days now still no email confirming the cards are on their way.

Message 21 of 104
bigseegar
Established Contributor

Re: did you receive your truist cards?

It's clearly a glitch in their system that is spiting out ghost approvals OR something went wrong for us that applied and were approved to multiple cards in one day (I was approved for 2) it seems.

"Approved" on March 3rd (19 week days/13 Business days) and nothing at all other than initial approval email and nothing showing on my online Truist (I have active checking and savings with DD) either. I've resigned myself to they were "glitch" approvals and nothing is coming.

As a side note I also still show Preapproved for all 5 card products as wellSmiley Indifferent

Message 22 of 104
gordoncharles25
New Contributor

@bigseegar well i still got hope lol i was approved for 6 cards..i applied for 3 then another 3 weeks later .i received the first 3 cards so far..i used them with no issue and they are all reporting online and the credit bureaus..now not sure where the other 3 are..ghost approvals maybe i will wait another 2 weeks and see before closing this chapter lol..

Message 23 of 104
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@gordoncharles25 wrote:

Hi guys, are u still waiting for your truist credit card after approval? when did you apply and got approved and still no news? does anyone has an answer on whats goin on with them.? been waiting for 11 days now still no email confirming the cards are on their way.

I received mine. I posted my experience in the Approvals section. Applied on 3/3, card received on 3/14.

Message 24 of 104
bigseegar
Established Contributor

@gordoncharles25 wrote:

@gordoncharles25For it's worth...if anything lol...the SP's did show up on my EQ same day as "approval" 

Message 25 of 104
bigseegar
Established Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@gordoncharles25 wrote:

I received mine. I posted my experience in the Approvals section. Applied on 3/3, card received on 3/14.

You were smart though FIN and only app'ed for one card Smiley LOL

Message 26 of 104
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@gordoncharles25 wrote:

You did what? 😐

Message 27 of 104
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@gordoncharles25 wrote:

You did what? 😐

Run.gif

<FinStar has left the thread>

Message 28 of 104
bigseegar
Established Contributor

Still nothing of course since 3/3, but something strange I notice yesterday when I checked the Truist site to see if it was still showing me Pre-Approved (which as I said it was). While it was spinning just before the approvals popped up. I noticed and you could barely see it. In the background it was showing a faint message that said "This service isn't available at this time. Please try again later." Maybe that has something to do with cards not showing up and what appears to be what I'm calling "ghost approvals". I mean it doesn't make since, since you do in edition to the online approval receive an email approval as well. But none of this mess as made sense.

Message 29 of 104
bigseegar
Established Contributor

Just a shot here as it's now been 3 weeks since "approval" with nothing. What do you think @FinStar as well? Even though when I applied through the Preapproval I did as "I'm a Client". I just realized I've had my Lexis Nexis Frozen since last November. "Maybe" that had something to do with nothing happening on my approvals in that Truist, even though I bank with them couldn't verify me via their Preapproval?

Message 30 of 104
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.