cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many Diners apps do you think they got?

tag
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: How many Diners apps do you think they got?

@pizza1 wrote:
Mongs.... Well, when you Put that way, I can see your point, lol!!!
@Anonymous @ Nixon !

I am always looking to make sure i get best value when i app for cards haha. No signup bonus is an big deal to me :-(

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
@Anonymous @ Nixon !

I am always looking to make sure i get best value when i app for cards haha. No signup bonus is an big deal to me :-(

Okay, I confess. The duct tape wrapped chairs at said lounge and apparently loosey goosey U/W drew me in too.

Message 12 of 21
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
@Anonymous @ Nixon !

Okay, I confess. The duct tape wrapped chairs at said lounge and apparently loosey goosey U/W drew me in too.

I am one of the rareties here where i don't care that much about huge intiial CL , as long as i can get close to 5 digit initail CL i am happy for most part. With that being said i need to call amex and see if they can combine my BCE and EDP CL, i am probably not going to use my BCE ever. 

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
@Anonymous @ Nixon !

I am one of the rareties here where i don't care that much about huge intiial CL , as long as i can get close to 5 digit initail CL i am happy for most part. With that being said i need to call amex and see if they can combine my BCE and EDP CL, i am probably not going to use my BCE ever. 

I'm presently right on the verge of "Show this man the door" and "Give him a few $100's and see what he does with it."

So I appreciate a usable CL any day that ends with Y. Chase recently gave me my biggest SL ($5,000) since AMEX did the same back in 2008. (Now $12,000)

Message 14 of 21
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
@Anonymous @ Nixon !

I'm presently right on the verge of "Show this man the door" and "Give him a few $100's and see what he does with it."

So I appreciate a usable CL any day that ends with Y. Chase recently gave me my biggest SL ($5,000) since AMEX did the same back in 2008. (Now $12,000)

what do i need an 30k CL if i can't pay it off if i use it all up lol Thats my theory on it. 

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
@Anonymous @ Nixon !

what do i need an 30k CL if i can't pay it off if i use it all up lol Thats my theory on it. 

Utilization padding.

I dunno.

Did you stop putting fridge magnets on your CSP yet? Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 21
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
@Anonymous @ Nixon !

Utilization padding.

I dunno.

my util usually stay under 10% with cards i have now, i dont go too crazy with maxing them out , but i guess my spending isn't that much compared to other people around here. 

Message 17 of 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Mongs... When I'm able to have Amex back again, the ED is what I want, and would probably be the only card I'd keep from Them. (No AF)...and honestly, my navy card had a $10k limit and its the highest limit I've EVER had in my life, and it scared the crap out of me, lol!! Even when my credit was excellent and 790's, my highest limit was $6k! Only because I had a lot of cards....a lot and didn't know the credit game back then at all. I pif every card I use monthly
Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
@Anonymous @ Nixon !

Utilization padding.

I dunno.

my util usually stay under 10% with cards i have now, i dont go too crazy with maxing them out , but i guess my spending isn't that much compared to other people around here. 

I put everything on CC that I can get away without it costing me extra. Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 21
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
@Anonymous @ Nixon !

Utilization padding.

I dunno.

I put everything on CC that I can get away without it costing me extra. Smiley Happy

I do too , i don't like to carry cash and i have never ever used my debit card. I hate carry change in my pockets!! Its CSP+EDP all day for me everyday, but i don't buy that much so no use for me :-)

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.