Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many credit cards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How many credit cards?

There was an old post about how many credit cards people have, that was in 07', 08'. I have 10 active accounts, all with balances. I have told myself, and i mean it this time, that i will pay down my balances. I have never been late. No baddies on CR, its just utilization that is keeping me from the over 725+ club and I can't wait until I there because I know what to do, I've just got to condition myself and do it, JUST PAY OFF THE CARDS.

Total credit limit: $42,000
Total CC debt: $17,200
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How many credit cards?

You'll get there! Smiley Wink

I currently have 4 Cards -

Balance - $1,300

Limit $8,400

Just keep doing what you're doing, at least you have the correct mindset.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How many credit cards?

@Anonymous wrote:
There was an old post about how many credit cards people have, that was in 07', 08'. I have 10 active accounts, all with balances. I have told myself, and i mean it this time, that i will pay down my balances. I have never been late. No baddies on CR, its just utilization that is keeping me from the over 725+ club and I can't wait until I there because I know what to do, I've just got to condition myself and do it, JUST PAY OFF THE CARDS.

Total credit limit: $42,000
Total CC debt: $17,200

That's right!   You can do it!!

I assume you are carrying the balance ... what is the APRs?  If you don't mind, can you list those acct info ... with each cc's balance, CL, and APR.   Then we can give you more specific advise.   *Basically, target to pay off the cc with least balance on it first ... one by one.*   

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.