Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many times...

tag
PrettyGyrl
Frequent Contributor

How many times...

can one ask for a cli from Cap1 EO? I was wondering I went that route about 6 months ago after being denied a cli via the luv button. I hit the luv button Wednesday and immediately got the 7-10 message, checked my documents and saw my account wasn't eligible message.

Started from the bottom, now I'm here: 4/20/15: EX-674 TU 704 EQ-677
TU-Clean...EQ & EX-1 Paid Collections & 1 Judgement
T minus 4 months until Operation EE!!
Goal: 750 Across the board! AMEX Approved! Living in the Garden
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
skigirl916
Established Contributor

Re: How many times...

I've done it twice on each Platinum card in the span of maybe 4-5 months.

Message 2 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@PrettyGyrl wrote:

can one ask for a cli from Cap1 EO? I was wondering I went that route about 6 months ago after being denied a cli via the luv button. I hit the luv button Wednesday and immediately got the 7-10 message, checked my documents and saw my account wasn't eligible message.

I've gone through them like 12 times!

I do have 3 accounts but still... I call them instead of customer service... they are not much better but, ehh..

Message 3 of 4
RBFool
Contributor

@PrettyGyrl wrote:

I've contacted their EO twice (and got 2 CLIs) in 3 months after dismissing a chapt 7 bk in May 2014. Contact them and ask. They normally get stuff done or help you out and give you real reasons why.

BK 7 Dismissed: 5/2014 AAoA: 6 years Credit Scores (07-02-2015): My Privacy Matters: TU: 633 EX:658 EQ: 651
How to add pics to Signature

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.