cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much should I request for NFCU CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How much should I request for NFCU CLI?

No problem! And thank you. I too feel like as long as my foot is in the door with NFCU, it will get greater later. I was disappointed when they denied me for my car loan last month (that was actually the main reason why I joined NFCU--to get my foot in the door with them for a car loan), but seeing all the positive NFCU threads on this forum makes it clear that patience with them generally pays off big time.

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

could you please inform as to how you had pre approval for the CSP? i keep seeing people say this, and have checked chases website and dont see a pre qualify option. or did you already have an account with chase prior to this? 

also congrats! and yes. patience is key with all things credit. but Navy will reward you in the long run. problem is, you had short "good" credit history, and also got a new card and new clis before asking for your loan. (if i read that right). but treat them right and they will reward you in the long run. just keep doing good with your credit. 50k is alot to ask for when you had poor scores 1 year ago. but again, congrats! and please let me know about pre qualify for chase. thanks!

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the encouragement. And regarding the pre-qualifying with Chase... yes, I was already had a Chase checking and savings account. So I could see that I had a pre-approved CSP offer.
Message 23 of 24
Khillard79

It shouldn't affect much. I've been with NFCU about 6 months now and I asked and received two credit cards. 10K & 25K respectfully and asked and received a car loan in the amount of 80K with a 3.199% Apr interest rate. With Navy it truly doesn't matter as long as your DTI rate is pretty low with a decent credit profile, this company becomes your best buddy. My Fico score 9 is at 750 with Equifax as of right now. So my suggestions would be.. #GoForIt

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.