Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How odd...Providian reporting PFICO already but not WaMu

tag
Math_Rocks
Established Contributor

How odd...Providian reporting PFICO already but not WaMu

Just logged into Providian and was shocked to see an August update for PFICO. Then logged into both WaMu accounts and made sure to check both initial screen and credit profile and they have NOT updated for August. Do you think this is because Providian was the original PFICO distributer?
Filed Chapter 13 April 2012. Case successfully closed May 2017, about 1 month after 60th payment. FAKO scores on close date: TU 695 EQ 697. Received discharge July 11th - took forever! Real EX day of discharge 624.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How odd...Providian reporting PFICO already but not WaMu

That could be a possibility!

I'm upset. 750 down to 719. High revolving balances, perhaps. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

And remember that the credit-card-enhanced score that you get from WaMu --the "PFICO" --is one month late. Probably WaMu can get it heavily discounted, since it's sort of out of date.

But you can make yourself crazy watching it go up and down, if you don't remember that it's reflecting old information.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

??? My WaMu updated today.
Message 4 of 6
Math_Rocks
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
??? My WaMu updated today.

Cool! Maybe I just checked too quick and they were about to do it. I'll check again in a little bit.
Filed Chapter 13 April 2012. Case successfully closed May 2017, about 1 month after 60th payment. FAKO scores on close date: TU 695 EQ 697. Received discharge July 11th - took forever! Real EX day of discharge 624.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
And remember that the credit-card-enhanced score that you get from WaMu --the "PFICO" --is one month late. Probably WaMu can get it heavily discounted, since it's sort of out of date.

But you can make yourself crazy watching it go up and down, if you don't remember that it's reflecting old information.

That makes sense! I recently applied for Amex and Discover so I'm sure the inquiries affected my scores heavily.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.