cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often do you push the Luv button??

tag
degs138
Established Contributor

Re: How often do you push the Luv button??

@12njoy wrote:

@mattayy wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering how often everyone pushes the luv button on their credit cards that do SP's? For my J.crew, walmart, amazon, discover. cap 1, and a few others it's always a SP so I was wondering how often I should do it? I am annoyed because I haven't gotten any CLI on any of them especially discover while everyone is posting all about discover giving CLI's! Maybe I should try through the chat? 

I do my Synchrony and WF accounts every 2-3 months.  None of my others do SP's that I'm aware of.

how do you CLI wells fargo for a soft pull?

FICO TU 757 Eq 741 116,900 Total revolving Credit.
Favorite cards: AMEX BCP, US Bank Cash+, Chase Sapphire Prefered
Message 21 of 24
imovinup
Regular Contributor

I pull the trigger when i want more credit to offset carrying a balance. However i never get Luv online i have to call and asked them to process my request so far I havent been turned down so i have more fun in the future to watch my cards grow.

Starting Score: 5/30/13 TU 630; EQ618: EX PLUS639
Current Score: 4/2/15 TU 661; EQ 617; ; EX FICO 631
Goal Score: 700

Message 22 of 24
BT90138016
Contributor

So I decided to give the love button a try on my CapOne QS1 and I got a bump of $150 just now....Hopefully by October I can get a larger one

Message 23 of 24
sobeone1
Regular Contributor

Everytime I would hit my Quicksilver cards luv button they would offer me $200. I had an option to decline offer and I did. When I was with them 6 months hit the luv botton and got a 2k cli

credit karma has my scores at T.U 637 Equifax 668 but all of my Major cards have my score between 710-730 fico AAoA 7months with 16 inquires T.U & Eq 12 inquires.

Fingerhut $1200 my first credit. Discover it 4.5k, Paypal extras 7.8k, Barclays 2.2k, Walmart 6k, Lowes 25k, Amazon 6.5k Cap1 Q.S 4k, Venture 10k, Voice 10k, Chase freedom 2k Slate 3.5k, 5th 3rd 10k, overstock2.9k, Kingsize 1k. Nasa 20k, NFCU 14k, loc 10k, BBVA 14k, Amex ED 10k, income 76k (I put them in order of receiving them)
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.