Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How on earth am I supposed to pay Paypal plus MC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How on earth am I supposed to pay Paypal plus MC

It's me again with yet another retarded Paypal plus issue at hand. I finally got my PP MC linked to my account, but I couldnt find any bill pay option there. Now the problem is, Boa, usaa, and penfed dont recognize PP MC as a payee (contrary to buyer credit), so I manually entered the PP MC payment address (orlando, FL address I got from google). Now I'm wondering how will the payment through this method be delivered, electronic payment or the paper check (which I know takes around a week) ? thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How on earth am I supposed to pay Paypal plus MC

pay to GEMB. see the GEMB on  bill payee list

i think GEMB will recognize that acct belong to PP MC , matching the first 4 digit card  #

Message 2 of 3
danisgods
Regular Contributor

Re: How on earth am I supposed to pay Paypal plus MC

@Anonymous wrote:
It's me again with yet another retarded Paypal plus issue at hand. I finally got my PP MC linked to my account, but I couldnt find any bill pay option there. Now the problem is, Boa, usaa, and penfed dont recognize PP MC as a payee (contrary to buyer credit), so I manually entered the PP MC payment address (orlando, FL address I got from google). Now I'm wondering how will the payment through this method be delivered, electronic payment or the paper check (which I know takes around a week) ? thanks in advance.

all i do is click, view card details or simply click make a payment, use my bank account that is linked to my regular paypal account, or simply call.

Starting Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Current Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Goal Score: 760-780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.