Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How's Cabelas treating you?

tag
BSBRose21
Contributor

Cabelas Reconsideration

I tried to call for a reconsideration after denial of my application. 655 credit score. I was given some mumbo jumbo about maybe it was because a couple credit cards were less than a year old. She had no clue what it is. Does anyone have the backdoor number?  Or what should I do? I'd really like to get this card.

Message 11 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Cabelas Reconsideration

They had like a 6 month period where everyone was getting approved and very nice starting CL, then all of a sudden they seemed to realize how many cards they handed out to less than perfect credit and started closing accounts left and right.  They use to be bk friendly and now they are not.  you might have better luck with a more stable bank

Message 12 of 14
mross1080
Established Contributor

Off topic question. Looking to buy a gun to go target shooting with and I know gander sells guns havent been there seen it on the website. Does cabelas? I have one a little closer than gander to me about an hour. And is it better than gander? Thanks and again sorry for the off topic.

Message 13 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@mross1080 wrote:

Off topic question. Looking to buy a gun to go target shooting with and I know gander sells guns havent been there seen it on the website. Does cabelas? I have one a little closer than gander to me about an hour. And is it better than gander? Thanks and again sorry for the off topic.

I believe so but go look online at Cabelas site

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.