cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add 2nd Discover card to online account?

tag
trant3
Established Contributor

How to add 2nd Discover card to online account?

OK Ive been looking around on discover's website and also googled around, for some reason, I cannot figure out how to add my new Discover Miles card to my existing online account. Can anyone shed some light?? 

FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to add 2nd Discover card to online account?

As it stands, adding a second card to the same username is being rolled out in "zones". I spoke to several reps about this last week. They both said once you're eligible, you'll see a "link another card to your user name" option. Until then it's just a sit and wait game.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.