Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check scores???

tag
NewBreed
New Contributor

How to check scores???

Hey All

I dont know how to accurately check my credit scores and FICO score... anyone want to shed some light on my newbie issue?

Cap One Cash Back UnSecured: 1.5K
Chase Freedom: 2k
Chase Slate: 2k
Discover IT: 1K.
AmEx Green: NPSL
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Re: How to check scores???

Click on 'Products' at the top of the page. You can sign up for Score Watch which will give you an Equifax score and notify you when something changes. You can purchase your Transunion fico from here for an additional fee if you want to see both scores. You cannot purchase your Experian fico score...that can only come from a lender pull. And welcome, by the way! Smiley Happy
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 2 of 7
NewBreed
New Contributor

Thank you movingforward_2012! I am really focused on gardening right now and keeping an eye on my scores because ive never really looked at them before! but i have a quick app trigger finger and i dont want to mess this up. I plan on gardening until July 2014

Cap One Cash Back UnSecured: 1.5K
Chase Freedom: 2k
Chase Slate: 2k
Discover IT: 1K.
AmEx Green: NPSL
Message 3 of 7
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

ME TOO! Smiley Very Happy We are in this together!

I pay monthly for Score Watch, $14.95 that alerts me of changes related to my credit report and if my score changes, myfico provides me with an updated Equifax fico score. It came into great use we I was apping for a mortgage. It gave me assurance that I would pass the final credit check before closing.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 4 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@NewBreed wrote:

Thank you movingforward_2012! I am really focused on gardening right now and keeping an eye on my scores because ive never really looked at them before! but i have a quick app trigger finger and i dont want to mess this up. I plan on gardening until July 2014

Hope to see you in the Garden threads frequently!! Whenever you get that itch stop in will scratch it for ya!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 7
ninjaalex

This is probably a stupid question but does signing up for myfico score tracker result in hard pulls? every month?

Message 6 of 7
enharu
Super Contributor

@ninjaalex wrote:

This is probably a stupid question but does signing up for myfico score tracker result in hard pulls? every month?

soft pulls. and don't worry, everyone was new at some point in time. there's no stupid questions.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.