cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get PC from Cap1 Platinum MC to QuickSilver?

tag
Twitchrdrm
Regular Contributor

How to get PC from Cap1 Platinum MC to QuickSilver?

I've had the Platinum MC since August and I am awaiting my CLI to $500 from $300, this should happen between Feb-March.

How can I go about getting a PC to QuickSilver? Also, should I wait to do this after I get my CLI?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to get PC from Cap1 Platinum MC to QuickSilver?

A quick way to try is their upgrade link.  See if there are any offers available after logging in.

https://verified.capitalone.com/sic-ui/#/esignin?Product=Card&Action=ProductUpgrade

Message 2 of 5
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

You can always just call them and ask. Back when I had a Platinum, I just asked them if I could change it to a QS and they did. As for the CLI, maybe wait until after you get that to PC it to the QS. Cap1 might get weird about giving a CLI on a “new card.” 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I PC'd mine I did it over the chat feature on the Cap1 website.  Very quick and easy.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually PCd today from a Platinum MC to the regular Quicksilver (not the ONE). I actually already had a Quicksilver for about 5 years though. Now I will have two Quicksilvers; one is. VISA and one will be a MC
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.