cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the Chase checking and Freedom rewards

tag
Prodr222

How to get the Chase checking and Freedom rewards

Hey everyone, i opened a chase checking account about a week ago and have had a chase freedom card for a couple months now. When i opened the checking account i asked the banker about the rewards program by linking both products together. He said that he didnt know what i was talking about, and that chase has never had a program of what i spoke of. I feel like he was wrong and didn`t know what he was talking about. So im wondering how do i actually get it linked and set up to receive the extra REWARDS. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Re: How to get the Chase checking and Freedom rewards

It will link itself up within 2 to 3 months. Alternatively call the number on the back of your credit card.

Message 2 of 5
Prodr222

Thanks Trumpet!

Message 3 of 5
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

My account linked up a few days after receiving my card and activating it. I did wonder how I would get extra bonus from having a checking and credit card from Chase too.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 4 of 5
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

I called and went to a branch several times to get this done when I opened my Chase checking account, but it never happened. Then 90 days after the checking account was open, I got a letter in the mail saying it had been activated.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.